Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Class Blog Reflection


Blogging was a new topic to me.  I had never thought about doing it before this class.  Whenever I would hear about a blog I would think of people complaining about their problems.  I really liked the blog experience.  Everyone brings their own perspective and experiences to a class blog and that makes each post unique.  Blogging made me write and it was enjoyable.  In all my high school English classes we did warm up writings and journals.  I hated these because we had barley any time to write and then the only way to share them was by reading them out loud.   Also these class discussions were uninteresting because everyone was the same age and had similar perspectives.  Are class blog was much more interesting because everyone had a different background and perspective.   I may keep a blog in the future but I do not know yet.  I hope we will do something like this in my next English class but probably not.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your reflections here Lucas, because you actually made me remember a few benefits that I hadn't thought about, like the age difference and the value of getting perspectives from people of different ages and backgrounds, for instance, and having more time to work through your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete