Monday, December 3, 2012

What I liked about Chris McCandless (Alex Supertramp)


The things I liked about Chris McCandless (Alex Supertramp) was his spirit for adventure.  Chris McCandless went on an Odyssey across the United States, and parts of Canada and Mexico.   Chris McCandless may have given up all, but he went on an adventure that most people wouldn’t do.  There are many things I didn’t like about Chris McCandless, such as his arrogance and his know it all attitude, but he was adventurous.  Chris McCandless says in his letter to Ron Franz that, “that the very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.”  McCandless knew how to have an adventure.  I also agreed with McCandless when he says in his letter “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences.”  I find happiness in my new experiences and I agree with Chris McCandless’s statement. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment